 CAD / MLCad / 2297
2296  |  2298
Subject:
*** MLCad V3.30 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:03:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

What's new:
- Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2005
- Support for color definitions in LdConfig.ldr
- Empty lines are no longer removed (for part authoring)
- New default groups (Minifig, Slope and Tile)
- Several bug fixes

More detailed informations can be found in the release notes of the package.

Best regards,
   Michael