 CAD / MLCad / 2298
Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:25:54 GMT

You made my day!
Thanks, Michael!!!

Philo

Message is in Reply To:
  *** MLCad V3.30 ***

Hi, I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad! MLCad V3.30 What's new: - Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2005 - Support for color definitions in LdConfig.ldr - Empty lines are no longer removed (for (...) (14 years ago, 8-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad) !!