 CAD / MLCad / 2297

Subject:
*** MLCad V3.30 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:03:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

What's new:
- Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2005
- Support for color definitions in LdConfig.ldr
- Empty lines are no longer removed (for part authoring)
- New default groups (Minifig, Slope and Tile)
- Several bug fixes

More detailed informations can be found in the release notes of the package.

Best regards,
   Michael

Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

Thank you for this long awaited release!

Now let's spread the word!

Jetro

Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

Thank you for this long awaited release!

Now let's spread the word!

Jetro

BTW, this really deserves being posted on lugnet.announce as well!!

Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

What's new:
- Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2005
- Support for color definitions in LdConfig.ldr
- Empty lines are no longer removed (for part authoring)
- New default groups (Minifig, Slope and Tile)
- Several bug fixes

More detailed informations can be found in the release notes of the package.

Best regards,
   Michael

You just ground my yawn to a halt.

LDConfig support is something I've been wanting for a *very* long time. Now I
can define my own background colour by using the unused colour 31. :P

Love it.

-Santeri

Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

What's new:
- Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2005
- Support for color definitions in LdConfig.ldr
- Empty lines are no longer removed (for part authoring)
- New default groups (Minifig, Slope and Tile)
- Several bug fixes

More detailed informations can be found in the release notes of the package.

Best regards,
   Michael

Thank you very much for updating MLCad to support LDConfig.ldr.

I hope that this will not be the last update to this wonderful application.

Now I have to see how it works.

cu
mikeheide

Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

What's new:
- Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2005
- Support for color definitions in LdConfig.ldr
- Empty lines are no longer removed (for part authoring)
- New default groups (Minifig, Slope and Tile)
- Several bug fixes

More detailed informations can be found in the release notes of the package.

Best regards,
   Michael

Thank you very much for updating MLCad to support LDConfig.ldr.

I hope that this will not be the last update to this wonderful application.

Now I have to see how it works.

cu
mikeheide

Now that I have installed MLCad and read all informations I hope we can get an
update soon. I have two reason:
1) Implementation of language support is different to what we have implemented.
2) I miss the "dithered" colours. Not the dithered itself, but the range of
colours I could choose from to make pattern parts.

Additionally (maybe a bug)
If I go to MLCad setting, tab Rendering and choose "Background color" in that
color dialog I can not browse through the colors.

cu
mikeheide

Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
[...]

That's something that has been around in the last version too.

cu
mikeheide

I have another bug... in some cases I cannot manipulate the rotation matrix
because the angle value in the vector field (which I never saw much use of
anyhow) is something like -9.223372 * 10^n and MLCad does not understand it. So
whenever I try to open up the rotation matrix field I get a dialog saying that
the angle should be between -180 and 180 and the field remains disabled. What's
worse, the same is for the vector fields and thus I cannot reset the angle! All
I can do is reset the matrix manually in LDDP. *Highly* annoying.

-Santeri

Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
I have another bug... in some cases I cannot manipulate the rotation
matrix
because the angle value in the vector field (which I never saw much use of
anyhow) is something like -9.223372 * 10^n and MLCad does not understand
it. So
whenever I try to open up the rotation matrix field I get a dialog saying
that
the angle should be between -180 and 180 and the field remains disabled.
What's
worse, the same is for the vector fields and thus I cannot reset the
angle! All
I can do is reset the matrix manually in LDDP. *Highly* annoying.

Could you please save your file in such a case and send it to me for
reproduction and testing?
That would be of great help!

Thanks for reporting!

Best regards,
   Michael

Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***