 CAD / MLCad / 2305
Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

What's new:
- Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2005
- Support for color definitions in LdConfig.ldr
- Empty lines are no longer removed (for part authoring)
- New default groups (Minifig, Slope and Tile)
- Several bug fixes

More detailed informations can be found in the release notes of the package.

Best regards,
   Michael

Thank you very much for updating MLCad to support LDConfig.ldr.

I hope that this will not be the last update to this wonderful application.

Now I have to see how it works.

cu
mikeheide

Now that I have installed MLCad and read all informations I hope we can get an
update soon. I have two reason:
1) Implementation of language support is different to what we have implemented.
2) I miss the "dithered" colours. Not the dithered itself, but the range of
colours I could choose from to make pattern parts.

Additionally (maybe a bug)
If I go to MLCad setting, tab Rendering and choose "Background color" in that
color dialog I can not browse through the colors.

cu
mikeheide