 CAD / MLCad / 2296
Re: Technic Gear 42 Tooth (744.dat) issue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:06:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Andy Lynch wrote:
Anyone else have trouble displaying Technic Gear 42 Tooth (744.dat) in MLCad?
Be careful, on my system, it causes an immediate hard crash of MLCad,

Works fine for me.  But the 42z gear is part 644 and 744 is a "moved to" file on
my system

William