 CAD / MLCad / 2356
Re: LSynth Rubber Band Tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 23:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
I have been playing around with MLCAD and LSynth, and have had lots
of luck when generating point-to-point and point-through-point items
like cables and hoses.  However, I have had exactly no luck trying to
generate rubber bands and belts. I see plenty of final images of folk
having done this, and all of the LSynth documentation shows it *can*
be done...but the only tutorials for LSynth in MLCAD are for hoses
and cables.

Anyone have a tutorial I can follow to learn how to do this?

There's a tutorial in French here that appears to expand on Willy's tutorial.

http://jc-tchang.philohome.com/manuel/Lsynth3.htm

Based on the pictures it looks like there are plenty of examples of rubber bands
and belts.

Have fun,

Don