 CAD / MLCad / 2353
2352  |  2354
Subject:
LSynth Rubber Band Tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:10:56 GMT

I have been playing around with MLCAD and LSynth, and have had lots of luck when
generating point-to-point and point-through-point items like cables and hoses.
However, I have had exactly no luck trying to generate rubber bands and belts. I
see plenty of final images of folk having done this, and all of the LSynth
documentation shows it *can* be done...but the only tutorials for LSynth in
MLCAD are for hoses and cables.

Anyone have a tutorial I can follow to learn how to do this?

Thanks much.