 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 268
267  |  269
Subject:
LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:02:04 GMT

And so LCadville is born!  See
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/lcadville.html for its humble
beginnings.

The idea is this:

Anyone who designs a town building and models it in LDraw can have their own
plot in LCadville.  After a .dat file is posted to lugnet.cad.dat.models, I
will periodically add it to the town layout and run a new POV scene.  Requests
for specific placement will be honored to the extent I can.

Keep in mind that LCadville is a smallish town at this point, so no
skyscrapers need apply.

Anyone who submits a house may also submit a vehicle for their driveway.

Buildings should be submitted without a baseplate, but landscaping is welcome.

I'll be working on a way to identify the owners of individual buildings in the
town.

So let's see those town buildings coming!  In addition to houses, LCadville is
in need of all the basic buildings a town requires, i.e. city hall, general
store, school, bank, post office, etc.

-John Van