 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 272
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 23:34:19 GMT

Anyone who submits a house may also submit a vehicle for their driveway.

Does that mean that if I make a police station I can make a police car? Or if I make a school I can
make a school bus?
--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com