 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 288
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 21:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Greg Majewski writes:
Oh by the way, could Lcadville use a Disco? I was thinking it was finally time
for me to download LDraw this weekend, and a I have been planning a Disco as a
warmup project for a while. Besides, it must get boring having church as an
only option for "going out."

I wanna see how you make a disco ball.  :)  Greg, Can the disco have an '80s
night and an Anime Music night?  :)

That reminds me:  Anyone know if Pov-Ray can include image files?  Like a jpeg
or bmp?  I wanna make a movie theatre, and I have a great picture to use as a
poster.

Jeff