 Off-Topic / Fun / 2811
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:50:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeff Stembel writes:
:)  Greg, Can the disco have an '80s night and an Anime Music night?  :)

I was planning an 80s night all along :) An anime music night wouldn't be bad
either. I love the theme from Evangelion!

Cruel Angel Thesis (opening) or Fly Me to the Moon (closing)?  Personally I
like the version of Fly Me to the Moon sung by Megumi Hayashibara.  I heard it
on a CD so I'm not sure which episode(s) are closed with it.  I haven't seen
the Entire series yet.  :(

I picked up "The Best of Anime" CD a couple days ago at Tower Records.  Other
than the first three tracks and the last track, it is very good.  They had it
at a listening station so you can sample it if you find yourself at a Tower
Records.  :)  Email me if you want to know more about the CD.

Jeff

October 29:  Anime arrives on the Big Screen.  Don't miss Princess Mononoke!