 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 243
Re: House with porch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:20:43 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> writes:
Very nice.  I'm suprised we haven't seen more in the way of LCad
buildings. I've always thought it would be cool to create a virtual
Lego town as a community project, with individual buildings, vehicles,
etc. combined into one huge scene.

I feel the same way, but I think the reason there aren't many LDrawn
buildings is that LEdit isn't particularly well suited for large
constructions.  Zooming out eliminates details, and there's the 1000 part
limit...
--Bram