 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 242
Re: House with porch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:23:46 GMT

Very nice.  I'm suprised we haven't seen more in the way of LCad buildings.
I've always thought it would be cool to create a virtual Lego town as a
community project, with individual buildings, vehicles, etc. combined into one
huge scene.

-John Van

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
I was bored over the weekend, so I decided to design a house.  I was • inspired
to do this since I only have two extra black 3x3 corner slopes.  Let me know
what you think!

Jeff

0 House with Porch
0 Name: house.dat