 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 247
Re: House with porch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:35:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeff Stembel writes:
I was bored over the weekend, so I decided to design a house.  I was inspired
to do this since I only have two extra black 3x3 corner slopes.  Let me know
what you think!

Nice job!  I like the diagonal door.  My only suggestion is to make the floor
plan less square.  More rectangular might look more realistic.
--Bram

Thanks, that door is one of my favorite parts.  :)
There were two reasons preventing me from making it more rectangular:
a.  For some reason I was trying to limit it to that baseplate.  I don't know
why.  ;)
b.  I don't have a whole lot of black slopes, and I plan to build this.  If it
turns out I have more black slopes than are in this building, I'll do some
redesigning.

Jeff