 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 253
Re: House with porch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 04:36:26 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
I was bored over the weekend, so I decided to design a house.  I was • inspired
to do this since I only have two extra black 3x3 corner slopes.  Let me • know
what you think!

Jeff

I like it.  Alot.  When I finally am able to resurrect my town (for some
reason, my Lego room keeps turning into the nursery) I'll probably build it.

I love the wrap-around porch with angled door.  Remind me of many of the
houses back home (SC lowcountry).  I was curious, at first, about the open
left side, as well as the back, but then I realized that not only did it
provide easy access, but also facilitated an addition, with the model simply
splitting to allow access to the interior.

Great job.

Brian Sauls
(apparently alone in Nashville)