 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 249
Re: House with porch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:26:16 GMT

Now you're getting very close to my vision! I have a short "action-packed" story
with a couple of slapstick jokes. With my very old but good animation program - I
can even add sound! - I'd love the idea of a POV generated animation.

But my ToDo-list is too long.
I need to modify LDS to make it more animation oriented,
I need to find out all the new features of LDLite, maybe it's "got what it takes"
already,
I need to make a final touch utility that takes care of camera movement, light
settings etc to multiple pov-files,
I need to find out how to batch-run POVRay,
But my daughter comes first, and...
I need to get some sleep now...

/Tore

John VanZwieten wrote:

I guess I'm thinking more of the small to mid-size buildings, with POV output
to display at least some detail.  Can't you just see a POV generated animation
of a drive down Main Street?

-John Van