 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 274
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:54:23 GMT

John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ...
And so LCadville is born!  See
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/lcadville.html for its humble
beginnings.

The idea is this:

Anyone who designs a town building and models it in LDraw can have their own
plot in LCadville.  After a .dat file is posted to lugnet.cad.dat.models, I
will periodically add it to the town layout and run a new POV scene. • Requests
for specific placement will be honored to the extent I can.

Keep in mind that LCadville is a smallish town at this point, so no
skyscrapers need apply.

Is my 'little summer house' welcome? (Not exactly 'town', though)
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/pict/castle3.jpg

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm