 Off-Topic / Fun / 2811
    Re: LCadville —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Cruel Angel Thesis (opening) or Fly Me to the Moon (closing)? Personally I like the version of Fly Me to the Moon sung by Megumi Hayashibara. I heard it on a CD so I'm not sure which episode(s) are closed with it. I haven't seen the Entire (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: LCadville —Greg Majewski
   (...) Umm, actually, I have never seen it, I've just heard the song (and in MIDI format, even!!) I am sort of into anime, but I think I like manga more. Greg "(URL) Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) I grant permission for anyone to kick me in the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)