 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 269
Re: Animation of Debris Removel Truck- Duane Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:43:27 GMT

Best way to get it to me is to do the following:

    1. Any "odd" parts should be sent in DAT format. It seems the convertor
I am using will stop if it encounters a missing or bad DAT part.

    2. If you do get the swords made, go ahead and insert into the model and
ZIP it to me.

Shields are pretty easy in MAX. I am currently working on Bram's Colonial
Viper (my personal fav!). Battlestar Galactica was my favorite show as a
kid.....

The droideka is now in my system, too, and looks good.

If you are interested, check out the JPG of Ian Warfield's transmission. I
am a Technic guy (surprise).

http://www.primenet.com/~r2eng/legotran.jpg

Later,
Eric