 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 261
Re: Animation of Debris Removel Truck- Duane Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 18:02:38 GMT

This is awesome.  Totally cool, and funny!  :-,  You have a future here, my
man.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Thanks! I hope I have a future! The animation business is going pretty well.
I do get a bunch of local commercials and corporate video stuff. It's just
nice that my career choice can now be blended with my Lego habit!!!

Any suggestions for the NEXT animation (models request??)?

Eric