 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 257
Re: Animation of Debris Removel Truck- Duane Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:58:31 GMT

Wow!  Great concept and implementation.  The music is perfect.  I love how you
made the tree fall, hit the back side, turn, and fall into the truck.  I
wonder if we'll ever see brown trees from TLG.

I look forward to seeing more of these.  Put a few together on a web page and
you get my nomination for CLSOTW.

-John Van

P.S. lugnet.cad (and lugnet.general) would be the appropriate place to post
this, as only .dat files should be posted to the .dat groups.

R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FHD2oG.ABr@lugnet.com...
Whoops!!

http://www.primenet.com/~r2eng/rrt.mpeg

Eric

   The link below will download a 626KB MPEG animation. I had to crunch • the
heck out of it for it to be of reasonable size. It's still viewable though.
I now have another way to enjoy my Lego habit!

LMTWYT!
Eric