 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 264
Re: Animation of Debris Removel Truck- Duane Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 18:47:16 GMT

Have you found the pirate sword yet?  If not, I could try to find one an whip
up at least a good mock-up for your .dat file.  I'd love to see an animation
of the droideka rolling, opening, then firing.  Oooo, and a shield should be
doable in POV, too.

-John Van

R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FHE9BC.Hyt@lugnet.com...
Sproaticus wrote in message <37CD6B61.B412BEAF@io.com>...
If you *must*, I have this Droideka, you see...

Cheers,
- jsproat

Consider it next....

Eric