 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 259
Re: Animation of Debris Removel Truck- Duane Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:31:58 GMT

That is great!  Very nicely put together.  But there's no contact
information, and I've got some debris which needs to be removed!

Steve

I took some liberty to put a "dead" tree in the scene. Probably a
Lego-knockoff tree.

I am hoping to convert a few more of the great models I see here and put
together a larger scene. Maybe something along the lines of the town being
discussed under the "House with Porch" thread. As long as I do not have
raytraced reflections, the scene will render fairly quickly.

Maybe we can show TLG how well organized and creative the LDraw community
is. Now, of course, we need to be able to buy the parts we need to actually
build some of these creations;>)

Eric