 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 250

Subject:
Animation of Debris Removel Truck- Duane Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 02:32:00 GMT

Hi all,

    I have been very impressed with the talent of everyone here, and it
inspired me to do a bit of animation with the models you all have uploaded.

    I am a mechanical engineer who moved on into computer animation in 1989.
I currently use MAX 2.5, so I downloaded Duane's model, converted it with
DAT2DXF (thanks for the pointer Bram!), and then pulled the file into MAX.
In MAX, I have to reassign colors and materials, and then define links and
motion.

    The link below will download a 626KB MPEG animation. I had to crunch the
heck out of it for it to be of reasonable size. It's still viewable though.
I now have another way to enjoy my Lego habit!

LMTWYT!
Eric

Re: Animation of Debris Removel Truck- Duane Hess