 CAD / 9288
Re: Sand Green and POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:57:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Clague writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
All,

I have built a model in MLCad in Sand Green. Using LPub, I rendered out the
main image and rather than Sand Green, the color came out light gray. How
can I make sure that it renders in Sand Green?

Try using L3P and POV-Ray without LPub, because I'd be surprised if it was
an LPub issue.  If it works without LPub please let me know.

Could it be that L3P doesn't know how to map the Sand Green color to RGB?

Yeah, I didn't think that it was an Lpub issue, most certainly a POV issue.
I am really curious hwo to fix this without resorting to using L3P and POV
without Lpub. I've become addicted! :)

Jake

---
Jake McKee