 CAD / 9266
Re: Sand Green and POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:55:50 GMT

I've run into this problem before using Pov-Ray.  What you need to do is
find the line that calls the complete model (will be just before the
camera statement) and remove the #if statement.  For example:
    Remove
         #if (version >= 3.1) material #else texture #end { Color7 }
    from
         object { _3001a_dot_ldr #if (version >= 3.1) material #else
texture #end { Color7 } }

What's happening is that the final color declaration overriding the sand
green color.  Tends to happen with custom colors.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Jake McKee wrote:

All,

I have built a model in MLCad in Sand Green. Using LPub, I rendered out the
main image and rather than Sand Green, the color came out light gray. How
can I make sure that it renders in Sand Green?

Thanks!

Jake

---
Jake McKee