 Books / 358
Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 04:41:54 GMT

Hi Todd,
The idea of a book like this sounds very, very good and interesting. I just
learnt about your project while browsing through the pages of Lugnet and saw
that you live in Boston. I'm from Argentina but live in Boston too, I'm an
architect and have been working here for three years.
I hope you can carry on with this project. A book is something so noble and
trascends time and space in deeper ways than mostly everything. I'll be looking
forward to hearing more news about it. Good luck.

Nicolas D'Angelo

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/613?r=1812057607
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=labuela