 Books / 247
Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:59:21 GMT

<<snipp>>

I've often thought of attempting a small documentary about my local club
members (BAYLUG) and "Blockheads" was one of the possible titles I'd come up
with.  Great minds think alike!

Peronsally I associate blocks with a non-leading brand that shall remain
nameless and bricks with TLC. It might be just me and the fact English is not
my native tounge.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu