 Books / 224
Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 07:47:05 GMT

Todd, this is a fantastic undertaking, If I can put in my two bricks worth,
I like these two titles, depending on the feel of the publication, light
hearted or more serious, respectively:

  Blockheads:  Regular People, Amazing Creations

  The Magic of LEGO Building

The Photography is fantastic, Sign me up for a copy.  If you want space for
a promo copy (if one is ready) to display at NWBC 03, let me know, we'll set
it up and get some feedback.  (how many are interested and so on.)

Mark