 Books / 235
Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:22:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
I'm constantly amazed by all the great things people build with LEGO.  Our
eclectic hobby is a rich and expressive nexus of art, science, and humanity.

I've often wished there were a simple way to share this amazement with
people outside the hobby.  Unfortunately, most outsiders never see even a
glimpse into our world.  They've seen Legoland or maybe a few toy store
displays, but remain completely unaware of treasures like Eric Harshbarger's
working life-size grandfather clock, Eric Kingsley's nursery room railway,
or Henry Lim's colossal brickasaurus.
Todd this book sounds great! I look forward to buying this book.I am humbled
by the builders out there.I am but just a simple builder  and can't wait to
see all those great creations out there all in one place.Chris Leach MichLTC