 Books / 222
Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 05:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
So I'm writing a book -- a coffee-table-style photo book with large, rich,
colorful photographs and text both biographical and narrative.  The gist of
the book is "adult LEGO enthusiasts and the amazing things they do and build
with LEGO," but it also covers offline social aspects such as events, clubs,
and gaming.

WOW!!
Oh, I love this!  You know, this project is better than pre-sliced bread!!
Being on the inside and having the exposure and experience that you do Todd,
this should make for a must have in the same line as all the official sets
we consider legends and the idea books.  Being a part of a historic project
like this, related to a historic social creation that is LUGNET, would
certainly be a humbling experience for any AFOL.  This would make for a
great art collection book, whether you like LEGO or just admire art.
Awesome Todd!!
I'm not worthy!!!
-Aaron-