 Books / 252
Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:59:42 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> writes:
In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
  Blockheads:  Regular People, Amazing Creations

'Blockheads'?  Is this a term in common use?  'Brickheads' perhaps, but even
that seems like a bit of an artificial nickname.

You're kidding, right?  You've never heard someone called a
"blockhead"?  I think it's an insult popularized by Peanuts (the
Charlie Brown TV movies, in particular).

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson