 Books / 232
Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:48:21 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
So I'm writing a book -- a coffee-table-style photo book with large, rich,
colorful photographs and text both biographical and narrative.  The gist of
the book is "adult LEGO enthusiasts and the amazing things they do and build
with LEGO," but it also covers offline social aspects such as events, clubs,
and gaming.  Titles under consideration include:

   Blockheads:  Regular People, Amazing Creations
   A LEGO Way of Life
   Masters of the Brick
   Artisans of Brick
   The Unsung Art of LEGO Building