 Books / 242
Re: Blockheads: Regular People, Amazing Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 02:19:07 GMT

Todd,

First of all, best of luck!  This is a fantastic idea, i truely hope you can
pull it off.  I'll count myself as someone who will buy this book when it
comes out.

I myself am an amatuer photographer, who is just starting to take the steps
to sell my own work, or maybe get published down the line.  I've done some
research into the legal issues myself, and i would suggest you to get some
legal advise before you start traveling and taking photos.  Photo publishing
rules change depending on use and where they are taken.

This may help a bit:
http://www.pdnonline.com/businessresources/modelrelease.html

Tony