 Adventurers / 393
Re: Toward LUGNET equality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mike Stanley writes:
There are several .off-topic groups.  Most of the stupid threads
(sorry, but that's what I think of them as) end up being moved to
.off-topic.fun.  I never read the Adventurers Movie thread, which I
assume this is about, mainly because I have no interest in it.

Some things get moved over more quickly than others.  Some not
quickly enough for some people, myself included sometimes.

Such is life.  You may want to discuss silly things, and sometimes
so do I, but I try to keep my off-topic discussions in the off-topic
structure.  Maybe you should too.

I would direct you to this post by Todd.

http://www.lugnet.com/adventurers/?n=381

As for your opinions, they are your opinions and mine are mine.  I am just
glad we both have a forum to say just that.

Cheers,
Mark L