 Adventurers / 386
Re: Toward LUGNET equality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:09:22 GMT

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote:
Wars theme proves that TLG does have outside interests.  Why can't LUGNET
users?  Speak out or be silenced.  Those who didn't like the direction this
posting group was taking spoke out to let their opinions be heard.  I am doing
the same.  Everyone that posts here should also.

Hmmm....

There are several .off-topic groups.  Most of the stupid threads
(sorry, but that's what I think of them as) end up being moved to
.off-topic.fun.  I never read the Adventurers Movie thread, which I
assume this is about, mainly because I have no interest in it.

Some things get moved over more quickly than others.  Some not
quickly enough for some people, myself included sometimes.

Such is life.  You may want to discuss silly things, and sometimes
so do I, but I try to keep my off-topic discussions in the off-topic
structure.  Maybe you should too.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/