 Adventurers / 372
Re: Toward LUGNET equality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:49:35 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, James Brown writes:
Todd, I think a call may in order to review the charters for the themed
discussion groups.  I did a quick skim through a few of them, and the only one
that includes anything other than strict discussion of the product is
.starwars - .castle, .space, and .adventurers all have only "LEGO SYSTEM
(Space™) products" as a guideline, where it's fairly obvious that in all three
groups, there's a whole lot of other discussion going on.  I would suggest
that the charters for the themed groups are changed to be more similar to the
starwars charter:
LEGO®/Star Wars®: products, licensing issues, fanaticism, etc.

$0.02

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

I must agree.  I will abide by the charter but it seems only fair to be able
to relate a wider group of topics to a specific Lego theme.

Mark L