 Adventurers / 375
Re: Toward LUGNET equality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:23:28 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Roger D. Parks writes:
Mark....

Not one to sit idly by (well...not -usually- <grin>), a relevant thought
occurs to me.  I took the list you assembled to be a matter of research
into -sources of inspiration- for those of us who are interested in this
theme, and not as simply {chatter|traffic} that most of the people who
whined  ^H ^H complained about said list.  It occurs to me that the
designeers of this theme must have watched at least the Indiana Jones
films, else I doubt that they would have selected to do the work involved
in producing the theme.  This is not to say that the printed page may have
influenced them as well <grin>.

Thanks, you see my point perfectly.

Second point:  I trimmed this response to the this group specifically
because this is some validity in not permitting it to 'slop over' into
.general, IMO.  That much I do agree with.

We agree entirely on this as well.

In any case...you did a good job of assembling the list (minus one
error <smile>), and I have a couple of week-ends of most enjoyable video
now programmed as a result.  Thank you, sir.

Thanks for your well timed and well put words Roger.  I am glad you liked the
list.

Play well,
Mark L