 Adventurers / 384
Re: Toward LUGNET equality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:30:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> writes:

I thought the whole thing was suffering from topic drift and I had stopped
answering on the parts I thought were drifting (TV = Movie).  That's why I
thought Todd shunted it over to general (which I don't read).  I don't have a
big problem with that (got to tease Todd unmercifully).

No, I wanted to shunt it _away_from_ lugnet.general, not _over_to_
lugnet.general...  (are you teasing again? ;-)

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.admin.general]