 Trains / Train Organizations / 2706
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:49:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Michael Huffman wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, Brian Darrow wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, Greg Perry wrote:
   RichLUG finished getting our containers ready for the swap today. Here’s a picture of our special BrickFest 2004 edition:

Now that RichLUG container is SWEET!

I just finished the IndyLUG containers this morning and I’ve got your name on one.

Anyone know what the final swap totals are? I remember reading that a swap matrix was going to be up on a web page somewhere.

Michael H. should be posting it very soon... full clubs are looking somewhere near 30 and delta clubs around 10 (there are a lot of new clubs to trade with!)

I’m working on it now... I’ve been e-mailing clubs with final total of containers that they’ll need to bring with them. Once I’m finished, I’ll post the swap matrix... Brian, I think you’re next on the list for me to contact.

   He’s the keeper of the real numbers though. I’m just guessing

Actual number is 24 clubs total.

Here’s a link to the swap matrix:

http://www.wowway.com/~mwhuffman/BF2004-swap-matrix.html

Let me know if there’s any questions, problems or concerns.

--Michael
BrickFest 2004 Container Swap Coordinator
See you in Arlington!