 Trains / Train Organizations / 2701
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 02:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Brian Darrow wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, Greg Perry wrote:
   RichLUG finished getting our containers ready for the swap today. Here’s a picture of our special BrickFest 2004 edition:

Now that RichLUG container is SWEET!

I just finished the IndyLUG containers this morning and I’ve got your name on one.

Anyone know what the final swap totals are? I remember reading that a swap matrix was going to be up on a web page somewhere.

Michael H. should be posting it very soon... full clubs are looking somewhere near 30 and delta clubs around 10 (there are a lot of new clubs to trade with!)

He’s the keeper of the real numbers though. I’m just guessing