 Trains / Train Organizations / 2712
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:07:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Thomas Michon wrote:

I’d prefer to swap simply so we could have the old one back. But I guess it’ll be something to talk about once we’re all in DC.

I think the “fun” is the collectablilty of the containers. It’s natural for the designs to change over time thus making each container a type of time capsule of the event they were swapped at.

The NGLTC container will be new this year but I won’t have enough to replace any old containers, so since we have retired the old design it just became more valuable to the clubs that were lucky enough to get one.....right?

jt