 Trains / Train Organizations / 2662
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Michael Huffman wrote:
"snipage"

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be participating in the swap this
year. The NGLTC will be putting together an new graphic design for the NGLTC
BrickFest 2004 container swap, so if any clubs that we have swapped with in the
past also have new container designs we'd be willing to swap with them again if
interested (hows that for complicating the container tracking spread sheet).

Currently we have containers from:

NELUG
WAMALUG
MICHLTC