 Trains / Train Organizations / 2704
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 13:42:36 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Good looking container although I will mention one little nit.  Your
stickers go all the way out to the edge of the container.  Over time (as
seen on some other club's containers) this may cause the stickers to peel • up
or catch on what ever container is adjacent to it.

In anticipation of this potential problem, we took two precautionary actions
(please note that the container pictured is "001" which RichLUG will keep
for its own inventory).  First, we tried to trim the stickers just a "hair"
shorter than the length of te container and second, we applied some glue
stick glue to each end of the sticker before application.  Hopefully, this
will combat any tendancy of the stickers to peel over time.

Glad everyone likes our sticker design.  100% credit goes to Greg Perry for
it.

Tim
RichLUG member