 Trains / Train Organizations / 2671
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Michael Huffman wrote:

Also e-mail
me a list of container cars that your club already possess from
other LTCs, so I might update the swap database.

Michael, are you getting people emailing you info? There seem to be a lot of
people posting instead! Seems sort of confusing for you if half the people
post and half email...

I'll respond to everyone's post in the next day or so... I've got a vendor in at
work installing new hardware/software/training users & we've been putting in 12+
hour/day.

I've gotten one e-mail from a group saying they want to participate, but most
everyone seem to be answering via post... which is no problem.  I tally what I
can from post, and e-mail individuals if information seems sketchy.

Will you provide an updated spread after you think you've got all the input
collated?

Yes.  I've got a web-site I can upload it to, if you think that's best (like it
was done in the past); I'll try to get that started this weekend.

--Mike.