 Trains / Train Organizations / 2707
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:28:21 GMT

"Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

He's the keeper of the real numbers though. I'm just guessing

Actual number is 24 clubs total.

Here's a link to the swap matrix:

   <http://www.wowway.com/~mwhuffman/BF2004-swap-matrix.html>

Let me know if there's any questions, problems or concerns.

--Michael¬
BrickFest 2004 Container Swap Coordinator¬
See you in Arlington!¬

NCLTC will be bringing a new container to BrickFest.  It is essentially the
same container design we have used in the past (see
http://www.ncltc.cc/container2003) with a new stripe color.  This will be
the third color variation of this container we have done.  In addition to
having a enough containers to swap with all the new clubs (#1 priority) we
will (should?) have enough containers to swap with any other club who would
like the new version as well.  So if you want our 2004 container, please
bring an additional copy of your container even if it is the same one we
already have.

2002 Container:  http://www.ncltc.cc/container2002/
2003 Container:  http://www.ncltc.cc/container2003/
2004 Container:  TBA

Looking forward to BrickFest (my first) in four days.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com