 Trains / Train Organizations / 2710
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:48:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Thomas Michon wrote:

   The SCLTC would like to exchange every existing SCLTC car with a brand new 2004 model. We are bringing 22 new containers and would like to bring the old ones back with us. If clubs that have our cars could bring them to DC, it would be greatly appreciated.

MichLUG/LTC records indicate we have no SCLTC cars. :-)

We do, however, have an SCLTC container, which we’d prefer to keep if possible. We would be happy to trade with you for your new one though. (as it turns out, the MichLTC container went through some slight revisions, not enough to justify a complete trade, but if you traded with us, you’d have two differentones.

In addition, we are bringing all container cars from other clubs that we have, in case other clubs would like to swap theirs out.

What other club’s cars do you have? I wasn’t aware that anyone was trading cars! Maybe I missed a memo, though.