 Trains / Train Organizations / 2709
Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:38:21 GMT

"Thomas Michon" <thomas@michon.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

The SCLTC would like to exchange every existing SCLTC car with a brand new • 2004
model. We are bringing 22 new containers and would like to bring the old • ones
back with us. If clubs that have our cars could bring them to DC, it would • be
greatly appreciated.

In addition, we are bringing all container cars from other clubs that we • have,
in case other clubs would like to swap theirs out.

\- Thomas Michon¬
Webmaster, <http://www.scltc.org SCLTC>

Why would you want to do this?  Honestly, I'd prefer to keep the one we have
AND get the new version of the SCLTC container.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com