 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

(...) Mike, I have to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. I actually found out the answer from LEGO 24 hours ago, but sometimes the best plans just go awry. The 9v train straight track was shipped in a K-8 box that contained 48 of (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Is it poosible that convert 4.5v/12v to 9v?

(...) That isn't strictly true. It would be pretty hard to put a 4.5v motor into a many of the 9V and 12V engines. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Repairing 12v train motor

(...) those?) Dear Larry, I have no idea, what kind of Motor you have, but Albert was talking about the 7865 motor from 740. That has no screws to open it. Breaking the glued housing up is quite difficult and glueing it afterwards is a even more (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  The best place in NYC to get 9V Train tracks and parts?

Hi, I'm Theo! I'm a new member of LUGNET and I just moved to Brooklyn,New York, I was just wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions for where in NYC to get the best 9V Train track and parts? Please contact me at theo@bradleyloritheo.com or (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Electrical pick-up for 9v track

(...) Martin, Thanks, I've tested the mods on a couple of different track layouts, and they seem to work well enough. Although there is a bit of flicker for the power pickup. I'm hoping the solid wheels take care of this. Yes I hope to offer these (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design

(...) I think those old power pickups would be the way to go. The slightly newer ones have a thin enough pin to be able to be plugged into a 12v wire. Of course "pure" solution would be to use a 12v motor, but a little cutting of wire would provide (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Motor control

Noh tere! Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GDDJD1.J0K@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) 9V motors are quite easy to disassamble and reassamble, all you need is a screw driver. I guess that is clear by now. And yes there is a (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: What kind of motor comes with the 4559?

(...) I admit I didn't study the Railway Express motor very carefully, but I sure didn't notice any lights on it! The RE *set* does include a (standard) 9v light, as well as the train headlight diffuser piece. The 9v light is powered by connecting (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

I think this is a great idea! Formatting would be of the upmost importance for the 'book' to come together as a whole. I would suggest the criteria be at the very least photographs in three resolutions, followed by ldraw instructions, then POV (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: anyone convert 7862 decoupler to 9V?

(...) I will trade new (which I have) for old... Contact me if interested. I'd even go 3 for 2 as I have extra magnets, or add cash. (...) GMLTC has cut all the central ties away from a straight and with it mounted to baseplates it is fine. Not that (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Has anyone disassembled a 9v Train Motor?

(...) I've done just that. It's easy. I added a second wire directly to the motor. It even has little eye connectors for putting the wires. To avoid the motor from going to the main power I simply put electrical tape over the pressure pressed power (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

(...) and (...) Hi Frank, absolutely clear and exhaustive. Quite a good job! And you site has that kind of very clean and essential look that I love. Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

(...) give (...) I have just downloaded Netscape and indeed it seems to have trouble with the stylesheets :-( I'll have to figure out how Netscape handles stylesheets differently than Internet Explorer. Thanks for mentioning it. -Frank (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

(...) give (...) The problem should be fixed now, a little script at the start of the page selects the right stylesheet for Internet Explorer or Netscape. Netscape seems to handle tables with background images wrong, so the Netscape version has no (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  (canceled)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection

To Michael... If you are looking for prices, fine, but if you want offers, I beleive you are off topic for this group. "Best offer" deals belong in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. Auctions, which is what I would characterise what you're doing now with (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fqr7yw.3s8@lugnet.com... (...) Let me jump in here. Nobody offered you $2000 for them. They offered you $2000 plus the 952 Expert Builder tractor, which was on your wants list. Do you (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

I don't think it is the lighting. Usually you can recover the colors by adjusting settings for the picture in a program like Photoshop or even Microsoft Photo Editor. I did not succeed in doing so, so my guess is this person PAINTED the tracks (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Switch Track Switch Building for 9v Train Track

I found there is this item in BrickBay, its price is $99.00, and includes 310 pieces, the description as follows: 1.Motorized Switching. 2.Motor and Wired Electric Brick Included. 3.Hinged Roof for Gears and Motor Access. Does anyone have its (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes: <snip> Agreed. The current organization was done by a non trainhead, IMHO. I made some suggestions in the past on this topic as well. (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.770)

More:  Next Page >>