 Trains / 30667
Re: How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:07:55 GMT

Does anyone know how many boxes of 9v track came in a case?

Mike,

I have to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. I actually found
out the answer from LEGO 24 hours ago, but sometimes the best plans just go
awry.  The 9v train straight track was shipped in a K-8 box that contained 48 of
retail boxes.  You can thank Bob, the manger at the Potomac Mills Store, for
remembering that piece of LEGO trivia.

Clifton